- Good Questions: Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 4th edition (K–8)
- Eyes on Math: A Visual Approach to Teaching Math Concepts (K–8)
- Leaps and Bounds 3–4, 5–6 and 7–8
- Uncomplicating Fractions
- Uncomplicating Algebra
- Building Proportional Reasoning Across the Grades and Math Strands, K–8.
- Open Questions for the Three-Part Lesson in Number Sense and Numeration: K–3 and 4–8
- Open Questions for the Three-Part Lesson in Measurement and Pattern and Algebra, K–3 and 4–8
- Open Questions for the Three-Part Lesson in Geometry and Spatial Sense and Data Management and Probability (with Ryan Tackaberry), K–3 and 4–8
- Making Math Meaningful to Canadian Students K–8, 4th edition
- Teaching Mathematical Thinking
- Fun and Fundamental Math for Young Children: Building a Strong Foundation PreK–Grade 2
- The School Leader’s Guide to Building and Sustaining Math Success
- Math that Matters: Targeted Assessment and Feedback, Grade 3–8
- Understanding the Math We Teach and How to Teach It K–8
- Teaching Math Online: Great Ways to Differentiate Instruction and Support Parents
- More Good Questions: Great Ways to Differentiate Secondary Math Instruction, 2nd edition (6–8)
- Open Questions for the Three-Part Lesson, Grade 9
- Do They Really Understand? How We Can Make Sure Students Really Understand the Math We Teach
- Contact Rubicon, A Savvas Company to learn about MathUp — one of Marian’s latest and greatest teaching resource for K–9 teachers!
- CHECK OUT M Magazine, a PD experience in math for Grades K–8 teachers!
Marian Small is at it again! For decades, she has been able to assess what teachers need and provide them with mathematically sound, well-crafted instructional strategies.”